Breath of fresh air

August 6, 2014

The next few posts will be written from a different timezone since I will be flying to Florida in about, well, I should be on the plane to Heathrow by now. So yes, this is a scheduled post. 

I will be attending the Indie Bookfest Convention in Orlando, as well as will be going theme park hopping, do a little shopping and get catch a breath a fresh American air for the first time. It was my sister who initially wanted to go to the convention, and a bunch of us decided to tag along and take a little vacation from Bahrain's air. 

For weeks I've been stressing over how this trip will go, how will I be able to blog while I'm there. But with the proper planning, I think I've got this handled. All I need to hunt for is wifi.


Blouse & Necklace - Ebay | Jeans - Bershka | Sandals - Forever 21 |
| Fedora - Gifted |


I'm desperate to get a new hat, maybe I should get a floppy hat and hit everyone with it while I pretend I'm lost so I can repeatedly move my head in different directions. What do you all think? Too much?







Have you guys ever been to Orlando, Florida? 
If you have, what places do you recommend we see first? 

Hope everyone is having a pleasant Wednesday! :)

No comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I always love hearing from you!