Feeling Sporty

November 14, 2014

Today, I bring to you all a sporty outfit. Yoga has filled up my days these past few weeks and that's mostly what I've been thinking about lately. If you follow me on Pinterest, I apologize for spamming your feed with yoga poses, I need to keep track of what I can do, and what I want to achieve. After kind of perfecting the crow pose, I'm trying to work my way up to an elbow/hand stand. 

I bought these quite unflattering jogging pants earlier this week. They make my thighs and hips look big, it hurts me to look at them, but they sure are loose, comfortable, warm, and perfect for a winter run or yoga. Do you guys work out? Have you gone to the gym or for a nice run lately? 





| Top - Thrifted Hoodie & Pants (similar, similar) - H&M | 
| Shoes - Sketchers

Awesome news, for most of next week, my blog will be taken over my a few bloggers and non-bloggers in a project I'm hosting called "Just You" where they showcase an outfit or multiple outfits that screams out them! The feature is going to start on the 16th, Sunday, next week. I'm pretty excited about it all and I'm hope you all will be to! 

More good news, Toffee Nut Latte is now available in all Starbucks branches all over the Kingdom. Grab your cup now, and keep it skinny! 

Have a great day everyone! :)
 

No comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I always love hearing from you!