All Black by the Sea | Blogmas

December 20, 2014

I live on a tiny island and I barely shoot outfit photos by the sea. Well, that's probably because the sea is no where near me, okay that's a lie. There is a little sandy-rocky sea side about 7 minutes away from where I live, but do I like taking photos there? Alone? With people staring at me? Wondering what I'm doing, why I'm taking photos of myself, alone? 

Honestly, I don't mind taking outfit photos on my own. It's really fun, and it gives me complete freedom on how I handle camera and I can take my time. But my only issue is the staring, the cat calling, and the risk of stalking. So I must resort to letting other people – like family members and good friends – to take photos of me. 







Photo creds: Najla Qamber

| Sweater & Flats - H&M | Pants - Thrifted | 
| Rings - Ebay | Necklace - ALDO |

Have a lovely day everyone!

No comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I always love hearing from you!