Timepiece Bracelet | Blogmas

December 22, 2014

Blogmas Day 22


Guess what came in the mail today!  *says in a sing song voice* My long awaited timepiece bracelet from WickedClothes.com. I was worried this wouldn't arrive before Christmas. I was tracking it like a hawk tracking its prey – do hawks even track their prey? Last time I checked it was in Switzerland for almost  two weeks, but when I check the post office today. BOOM! There it was.  

I desperately needed a new watch. After wearing the same watch for what feels like a year, I wanted something new, and when I saw this on tumblr with the word "Sale" beside it, I just had to get it. 

Wicked Clothes seems like a small online store, since they don't have much to offer. But what they do have are fun graphic tees and cool authentic accessories. Plus, they have sales almost all the time. I will definitely shop at Wicked Clothes again soon! 





Buy your very own now: Wicked Clothes

What do you usually buy online? 
Let me know in the comments, I'd really love to know :)
Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I always love hearing from you!